To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. We require proof of purchase by your order #. Items must be submitted within 15 days after the product has been received. For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 15 days after the estimated delivery date. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
How to Return1. Click here to submit a support ticket. Make sure our team has worked with you on the issue before you send the package.
2. Securely pack the item(s) in the original packaging you received it in. Please write your order # on the outside of the package.
3. Mail your return package using the return address on your original package shipping label.
4. Once your package is received, the return will be processed promptly.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or Missing Refunds (if applicable)
1. If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
2. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
3. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
4. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us.
Sale Items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Unfortunately, we are unable to process exchanges at the moment. We apologize for this inconvenience.